Saturday, September 22, 2012

favorite covers playlist

I'm a sucker for a good cover, so I made a playlist of some of my favorite ones. Happy listening!
-stephy

21 Guns - American Idiot The Musical (Green Day)

Colorblind - Natalie Walker (Counting Crows)

Whatever You Like - Anya Marina (T.I.)

Wicked Game - Gemma Hayes (Chris Isaak)

Sunday Bloody Sunday - Lisa
(i can't find any videos of just the song on youtube so i had to use the video of this dance lulz. it's a fantastic dance, though!)



Without You - Glee (David Guetta)

When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade (The Pussycat Dolls)

Karma Police - Panic! at the Disco (Radiohead)

Amazing Grace - LeAnn Rimes

Time to Dance - String Quartet (Panic! at the Disco)

I Wear My Stunna Glasses At Night - Federation (Corey Hart)

Fly/I Believe I Can Fly - Glee (Nicki Minaj & Rihanna; R. Kelly)

Phantom of the Opera - Lindsey Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment