Sunday, August 26, 2012

my "stressing out" playlist

i'm currently condensing my life to fit into a very small dorm room at the moment. how is a girl expected to fit her wardrobe into a dorm room closet? cue stephy frantically packing while trying to get a million other things crossed off her checklist. 
here are some of my favorite songs that help me when i stress out. i hope they help you de-stressify as well. Keep calm & carry on, my friends.
- Stephy

1. River Flows in You - Yiruma
my all time favorite. this song gets me through everything.

2. In Search Of (Cowboy Mike Remix) - Miike Snow


3. Sunday - Bloc Party
my favorite song in the entire solar system


4. Schitzo - Brokencyde
caution: this song is not for the faint of heart :| lots of screaming and anger and vulgar language will soon fill your eardrums after pushing the play button.


5. Baptism - Crystal Castles


6. I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 remix) - Calvin Harris


7. Oh Well, Oh Well - Mayday Parade


8. Keep Holding On - Glee Cast


9. A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion


10. Swim - Jack's Mannequin


No comments:

Post a Comment