i'm currently condensing my life to fit into a very small dorm room at the moment. how is a girl expected to fit her wardrobe into a dorm room closet? cue stephy frantically packing while trying to get a million other things crossed off her checklist.
here are some of my favorite songs that help me when i stress out. i hope they help you de-stressify as well. Keep calm & carry on, my friends.
1. River Flows in You - Yiruma
my all time favorite. this song gets me through everything.
2. In Search Of (Cowboy Mike Remix) - Miike Snow
3. Sunday - Bloc Party
my favorite song in the entire solar system
4. Schitzo - Brokencyde
caution: this song is not for the faint of heart :| lots of screaming and anger and vulgar language will soon fill your eardrums after pushing the play button.
5. Baptism - Crystal Castles
6. I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 remix) - Calvin Harris
7. Oh Well, Oh Well - Mayday Parade
8. Keep Holding On - Glee Cast
9. A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion
10. Swim - Jack's Mannequin